Sync 3.4.20282 - Feedback & Issues

yes, I have EU Maps F9 with version 20282 on Explorer. Upgraded from SYNC2 to SYNC3

Managed to clean up grace notes and install small voice files.
Still faced MEM_ERR03.
Had checked before attempting and I had 2.2G free.

F150chief

If I understand correctly, it has not yet been released for copying. Right?
Thanks.

This is a BETA version not yet released.

Run the APIM Utility and post what you see, please.

FYI, 20282 is now available on the official Ford owners site.

attempted again and same result while trying to move from 20136 to 20282 and 20237. Below is the extract from logs:
-<d2p1:AdditionalAttributes vmcuVersion=“Vector_VMCU_02.02.20” RAM=“361295872” logGeneratedDateTime=“2020-12-27T10:43:02+00:00”>
<d2p1:PartitionHealth available=“3.1M” total=“465M” type=“/fs/Nuance/”/>
<d2p1:PartitionHealth available=“1011M” total=“1.2G” type=“/fs/rwdata/”/>
<d2p1:PartitionHealth available=“35M” total=“35M” type=“/fs/rwdata/quip/”/>
<d2p1:PartitionHealth available=“90M” total=“90M” type=“/fs/rwdata/quip/”/>
<d2p1:PartitionHealth available=“142M” total=“1.4G” type=“/fs/mp/”/>
<d2p1:PartitionHealth available=“380K” total=“74M” type=“/fs/mp/resources”/>
<d2p1:PartitionHealth available=“2.3G” total=“3.0G” type=“/fs/images/”/>
Below is XML…masked Identification numbers alone with XXXXXX

Sync__.xml (10.2 KB)

Hi everyone, I’ve installed this compilation from 20136 with all files as my previous were on lower versions. One issue I’ve noticed is some latency (few seconds) in displaying an image cover of played album from the USB. I feel in general it’s laggier compared to 20136. What makes me happy is that I can browse the USB while driving.

F150chief, you don´t have an answer?

How are you browsing the USB? Via the screen interface, or by voice commands? I’m pretty sure it must be the screen, but wanted to ask. Thanks!

If you’re asking if the station logo presets seen on sirius is available on DAB, the answer is no - we’ve not yet seen it available. It it does become available, it is likely to require an updated 2020 ACM

On the screen. Probably it depends on the region or country regulations. I read that it was switched off but it works in Poland.

who can provide the ACM update? Also cyanlabs?

This is a physically replaced acm to be clear

Ok, thank you. I just tested here in the U.S., browsing the USB by folder is still disabled on 20282. Like you said, probably due to local U.S. laws. Thanks!

and which version I have to use? From which car?

You’ll have to research that for yourself as every model uses different ACMs, recommend you start on your model specific forum (e.g. F150 forums)

Sorry for the delay. Read thru this thread and the references to see if this is what you are looking for…

The ACM part number will start with K or L, but you must make sure that the connectors on the rear are correct for you vehicle. The K (2019 model year) ACM is the best bet, as the L (2020 model Year) are new and would need rewiring most likely.

This thread discusses the hardware and functions for the ACM’s.

This is off topic for this thread, but you can add to the linked thread if you like…

Hi, I’ve found a bug. Button Stations doesn’t find any FM radio stations. After usage, it is unavailable till next switch on the car.