Sync 3.4.20282 - Feedback & Issues

Yes, I have only modified EU vehicles other than some import ones, but that is another story and still ongoing :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm it keeps say that is will use downgrade mode and if i have a MY20 i will brike it… How can i force it to change that not must use downgrade ?

Ohh it was still on automatic… i use auto install now… so i dont hope it will break it my brand new MY20 car

Not a problem. Enjoy and you will not have an issue with the standard install package.

Does voice navifation work for 20196-20282? In my case I get the response “Navigation is still loading Please try again later”

Depends on the region. I remember you changed yours?

No, F150chief. Initially I upgraded from 3.0.19205 to 3.4.19274 and had this voice navigation problem. Then following your directions I downgraded to 3.3.19052 and then to 3.4.19274 where voice navigation works fine. I have not upgraded to any higher version for the momment. I just saw the comment from rjak707 mentioning that “voice control does not work” that’s why I am asking.

Yes, thanks, I remember that now. Voice NAV works in these versions. rjak707 was actually commenting that the climate voice control does not work for him. This is true with vehicles that are equipped with manual climate controls.

I don’t know any reason why you could not update to 3.4.20282. If the NAV Voice stops working, there must be an issue with your Sync unit. Usually reloading the NAV Voice or a master reset fixes this.

1 Like

I have dual zone auto climate and with 19274 Climate was on my screen but voice control did not work, after upgrading to 20282 Climate is gone from my screen again.

That was exactly the bug that is now fixed. Your Escape SE was not supposed to have climate controls on screen.The bug was reading the data wrong to put it there.

Hi thanks for the support but i think you should add (gracenotes) to ROW .

i installed gracenotes to my ROW manaul and it was painful i hope you add to auto install
my version is 3.4.20196

Oh I realize that just wanted to clarify the issue for me was climate not navigation :grinning:

1 Like

Hello,
I have a Mondeo (2017) with Sync 3.3 and I want to update to this last version. Can you confirm that the USB Next button is fixed? Meaning not skipping 2 songs at a time.
Thank you!

Hello, I can go back to 20196 from 20282 without any problems

Hi…
So I now have the 20237 version and wanted to use the new 20282 but unfortunately I keep getting the error PKG.ERR03 …
Can someone help me that it works too?

Yes it is!..

Yes you can. If you are non-nav, you will need to uninstall Gracenotes first, downgrade, then reinstall Gracenotes. There is a tutorial for that in the tutorial section.

PKG_ERR03 – Error is PKG_UNTAR_FAILURE

Is your unit a NAV or non-Nav? Looks like either a corrupt file or you have no storage space left on the unit to do the update.

So I have the Navi Apim … So I went from 20021 to 20237 without any problems, but now it doesn’t work …

I have installed this syncupdate to 3.4.20282 and did not find any issues sofar. It looks fine. I wonder when there will be new maps available. F9 has a lot of outdated roads and missing roundabouts in my country. I installed it without running my engine. Only power on will do it in 20 minutes.