Sync 3.4.20282 - Feedback & Issues

Hey,

Thank you for the confirmation. I’ve installed it last evening and, for now, everything works good.
Also, I would like to thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this!!!

I think this is on FM radio isnt it? this was noticed during an update earlier in the year. What version are you on?

It’s a bug in the update and there isnt a known fix, either try the latest version or await a fix… or just use DAB

1 Like

Thats my old car that’s was MY19… i got a new again because the other car was always on workshop with many faults and then i sad stop and buy a new one again. How do i change it to 2020 here ?

I have change it now to 2020…

I’m on 20237 yes just FM

Installed version 3.4_20282 over previuos version 3.4_20237 on my EcoSport 2018 - Brazil.
Updated only the app, de-selecting voice and Gracenotes, because their versions have not changed.
Everything running smooth, with no bugs to report.
Anybody has an idea when maps 2020 or 2021 are expected to be available?

I don’t think you should use the reformat tool on your 2020 Fiesta Vignale.

@Louage, any comment on this?

Agreed, better be cautious and not use it.

Great thanks for the tip it was apparently a defective usb … with a new one it worked fine …
thanksss

Hi, just updated days ago. In my case it keeps the climate controls included heat and cool seats but sometimes I get the NO GPS icon
Also I have the same problem I had with voice control, the woman speaks in German even if I have chosen Spanish or English.

I have installed this new version. Ford Focus 2015 with DIY -upgraded Sync 3 (possibly imported from States in 2018). No issues so far. I just finally disabled build-in navigation as I rarely use it. But rest works perfectly well.

1 Like

Just updated to 3.4.20282. No issues… performed master reset as instructed and Sync came up fine. Took about 30 minutes

Just updated to 3,4,20282 froh 3,0,19205. Cant find any issues. It took about 1 hour… It seems faster than 3,0 und the sound is better - i think.

1 Like

Uploaded 2017 Fiesta mk8 from 20196 without issue in about 10 minutes.
I can confirm that the double skip bug is fixed and the general impression is that the system seems smoother and faster. Thank you Cyanlabs again.

1 Like

Hi… I update my MY20 to 20282 and navi eu 09.2020 map. Sometimes i the little display where the compass is and write what the streets name is is getting white square where the compass is sometimes… is there a fix for that ?

An update on my last post. The indexing of the usb drive is faster as is track seek, the voice control is faster and there are fewer instances when it cannot comprehend instructions. The infotainment switches off after a couple of seconds. This took between 10 and 15 with 20196.
This looks like a pretty thorough update which works very well.

1 Like

@tomshepp This is the same experience on my side :slight_smile:

did you just use the autonistall with only the “apps” file method?

Yes. Asked to keep my existing maps and used a 64GB Sandisk cruzer USB. Turned off the phone and removed the usb stick with my music on before starting. Once installed I did an engine off and on cycle then a master reset on the infotainment.

1 Like

Hi
I update my Sync 3 3.0 19205 directly to Sync 3 3.4 20282.
The update on my Ford Edge MY16 took a good hour.
All running fine without any problems, Radio station logos are hier, Maps are actuell (F9), All Voice Commands are working, Wheel Heat is also running

Fine Job!

1 Like