Sync 3.4.20282 - Feedback & Issues

Sadly a I got mem_err03

Can you post more details please? What car, year, NAV or not, etc.

Hiā€¦ Is there a new map update ? today ford update says there is a update and its almost 9GBā€¦ is there any info about it ?

Yes, I just looked. Ford have finally confirmed that my Sync3.0 software is up to date and that new maps are available.
HOWEVER! I have used Cyanlabs to update the car to 3.4 and have already installed the latest maps so in my circumstances (2017 mk8 Fiesta), installing the maps update from Ford will not be a good idea.

My car by delivery had sync 3.4 19200 from ford factory, and the map was updated ā€œF8ā€ if i look on ford update site. Then i install 20282 and ford update site says there is new map update ā€œF9ā€ and it was almost 22GB. i have install it. Now it says again there is a new map but is is only 8.1GB now so i guess its is a new update, but is it F10 ???

If someone can download it and post up the contents of the update, we can advise. Rumours Iā€™ve seen are F10 arenā€™t out until March.

Im downloading it right now, and update it on my car later. Then i post a picture of the update

Sure, if you could post the folder structure of the update it would be appreciated, we can tell more from that than the results of the update.

This could be the F9.1 update that was discovered a few months ago.

I can confirm this is the F9.1 map revision as released a few months back, so not quite F10 yet!

Thanks for posting

Hope this helps. I also upload picture after update

Then the cyanlabs synupdate should have it to F9.1 update :slight_smile:

It does and has done for months :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep. Thatā€™s what I already have, loaded a couple of months ago. Ford has caught up with us!

Ford releases are usually 3-6 months behind the time we/ffclub locate the files on their servers, i assume external testing phase.

Hi everyone, Does this version fix the GPS problems of the previous version?

1 Like

From what I have read in the forum it does. I have updated and have no GPS issues.

Update from 20196 went well. Update seemed to go a tad faster than previous ones. The screen seems a little snappier and so far no issues. Havenā€™t had a chance to test all Android Auto functionality yet but it does seem to be a little faster.

Hmm the last update from ford official was the same size and same files as F9 09.2020. This new official update is not like the F9 09.2020 if i compare the files from here and ford and the size is only 8.1 GB. Last time it was almost 22GB

Is anyone aware of problems with SiriusXM Traffic module? I went from 3.0 to 3.4 20196 and 20282 and while I have audio, I donā€™t have traffic. SiriusXM ā€œtech supportā€ canā€™t seem to fix it on their end. Trouble is with the pandemic I havenā€™t really driven any significant distance in over 6 months so I havenā€™t had to use the traffic feature. Iā€™ve master reset after both upgrades.