Sync 3.4.20351 - Feedback & Issues

Great, good to know!
Thanks for sharing

Any ideas what this file relates to??
GB5T-14G386-AD

Yesterday :slight_smile:

According to the DB, it’s “utloggingutility”, whatever it means…

You can check it in the database…

Hi everyone,

made the update yesterday. etherything works fine.
except the Voice/Command “search adress”. when I try this - software goes back to Home Screen.
What can I do???
Sorry for my bad english.
kr Peter

That is the newest revision of the APIM Interrogator Utility. The use is documented here:
Tutorial: APIM Interrogator Utility - Ford / Guides & Info - CyanLabs Official Community

1 Like

This file creates the xml file to send to Ford.

Ok after a little bit of searching on mine the Ford Pass button takes you back to the Ford part of the system.

I have just updated to version 20351. I had decided to wait until the Ford system offered it officially, which finally happened today.

All went well at first glance and the bug where the radio looks like it’s on is finally fixed.

One question though:
I tried hitting the “Stations” button which is supposed to show me all FM stations in the area and it kept loading forever. Is that a new bug with this version? I don’t recall having this issue before. I don’t use this button usually but I’m just wondering what’s wrong.

I should also note that I didn’t have the time to perform a master reset yet. If you guys think that will help I’ll give it a shot next time.

i downloaded today via ford website, all ok but no radio logos.
any ideas?

probably need to update your radio package

Cheers. So is that in the database?
Have you a link?

you will find what you need

However i assume you have updated APIM firmware?

…no…,
I’ve just followed the ford website instructions…
I was going to do an update from here but ford released it a few days ago…

So guys, does the stations button list the FM stations for you?

I have all stations… just no logo’s…

To clarify “i assume you have updated APIM firmware” is not “did you update your APIM firmware” as your car is 2019 i assume you have updated APIM firmware, in which case you just need to potentially enable the radio logos in forscan and/or update the radio logo package.

It did me too, I did the factory settings and after a while maybe after turning off and starting the car it went without a problem.

how long does it take?

Tried again today and even after a master reset, the stations list button keeps loading forever (waited 5 minutes and nothing).

Not sure what’s going on as if I use the >> button it seeks stations just fine. Also presets work fine as does putting in an FM frequency manually.