Sync 3.4.21098 - Feedback & Issues

it is set to autodetect, never autoinstall by default.

I did a fresh install and it was auto-detect selected by default but it was greyed out?

If it’s 2020+ it will be greyed out

My 2020 F350 has the XMSirius TravelLink problem, so was going to update to 21098, but when I went through the process of creating the USB it did not come up with the fact that it is a 2020. I ran the interrogator but it didn’t seem to have any indication that it was a 2020, and it didn’t change the updater to check the box for MY20. I am nervous about plugging the USB in as at the moment it configured itself as Forced and not MY20. The truck does have NAV and the large screen, Maps are up to date so not wanting to upload them again.

I know its not technically this thread but, 21020 has just been officially released here. Only noticed it today. Seems like the official versions are catching up with the ones available on here…

Well yeah of course official versions are catching up. These are official versions just before they are mass published.

If you are at Sync 3.4.20351 you might as well stay there and not go any further due to the SiriusXM issues in the newer versions.

No, unfortunately it did the OTA update to 21020, so now I have the SiriusXM travelink problem.

Good afternoon everyone, a few months ago I updated my Eco Esport to this latest version with the maps, but I have a problem from time to time, the car’s wifi does not detect the mobile’s wifi and I can’t get it to connect and I can’t give it the internet, I have to turn off the car and start it again and so it ever connects. you know some simple solution. Thank you very much for your help.

Buenas tardes a tod@s, hace unos meses actualice mi Eco Esport a esta ultima versión con los mapas, pero me surge un problema de vez en cuando, el wifi del coche no me detecta el wifi del móvil y no consigo que se conecte y no puedo darle internet, tengo que apagar el coche y volver arrancarlo y así alguna vez conecta. sabéis alguna solución sencilla. Muchas gracias por su colaboración.

I’m in the US, I just loaded this into my F150 2020, install was complete and when I restarted my truck everything seems to be okay and even shows the current software version. The problem is just like SYNC3 3.4 21020, the XM Travel Link Subscription shows everything not available.

I have a NA MY20 Ranger and have updated tp 21098 and NA 20 maps and also have the SiriusXM issues. I understand that 20351 was the last version without Sirius issues. Can I downgrade to 20351 without reinstalling the maps? If yes, do I still have to perform a master reset?

Thanks.

If you have issues with SiriusXM and/or Travel Link it is best to downgrade to 3.4.20351 using the autoinstall mode.

1 Like

Why are some of us having this issue with XM Travel link after these last two upgrades?

Running thing this morning I turned the truck to one and let everything load. went to XM/Travel Link, tiles showed nothing so I went to Subscription and it took a minute but everything came up. Hopefully this keeps working and that is with the current 3.4 21098 update. I didn’t have to load the 3.4 20351 but I did down load it just incase. Will let you all know if I have to shift to the 3.4 20351.
I had an appointment for the Ford dealership for this coming Tuesday due to this issue but if it all about XM software then there is no sense in wasting my time of dropping off the truck again. They already replaced the APIM module. The only thing about that is the new module serial number didn’t get loaded into Fords data base yet so I cannot use Fords website for updates because it says my VIN has no SYNC.

Update, my wife started the truck and it’s back to how it was before XM/Travel Link shows movies/audio subscribed and everything else not available. When she get back with the truck I’ll try the 3.4 20351 load and see what happens.

Down graded to 3.4 20351 and XM/Travel Link works all the time now. I have a question; When you select weather, e.g. Dover Delaware and drive to Annapolis MD, I select weather Nearby and it still shows up as Dover DE instead of Annapolis MD. Why doesn’t it change to the correct location?

1 Like

Got tired of waiting for Ford to bring out an update or patch to fix the Sirius problem, and so downgraded back to 3.4.20351. Really appreciate the ability you guys have created to be able to do this, Ford doesn’t seem to give you any opportunity to do so, perhaps the dealers can do it, at any rate after the usual nerve wracking wait while it says updating it did, took the version back and now everything works again. Not sure what I have lost, but I really missed TravelLink, so happy to have that back.

I am having the same issue, any resolutions yet?

Keep trying. also make sure you are on 2.9.2

Joyce at Ford told me that a new release is supposed to be out around the end of the month. Don’t know if that will fix anything or if its the same as the 21098 that was on this site.

I’ll stay on 3.4 20351 at least my Travel Link now works.

Still do not know why when you select weather and then select nearby the city your in will not come up still shows the city where I started from.

Hello, I have done a master reset and it remains the same, without working the clock or the climate control from the touch screen. In the next week I will connect with the forscan to verify some configurations that I have seen in the forum. If it doesn’t work, I’ll find a way to go back to the original software.

Hi, I just updated my 2019 mondeo to version 3.4.21098 and I still can’t see the clock and I can’t control the climate control from the touch screen.
I have installed it with “autoinstall” mode.

Run the APIM Interrogator Tool and post the results here.