Sync 3.4.21194 - Feedback & Issues

9 posts were split to a new topic: Cover Art not showing from USB Media Disk.

Thanks for sharing,
i updated from 21020, Maps F10 where hold, everything fine. no bugs found.

but the route calculation isnā€™t faster. the calculation of the routes (eco fast and short) (around 456km) through Germany takes more than one minutes.

some missing dab radio station icons of 21020 still exist in 21194. so i see no changes.

Hi,
I updated to 3.4.21194 from 3.4.21020, too.
But some missing dad radio icons of 21020 still exist in 3.4.21194. No changes on my side.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cover Art not showing from USB Media Disk.

Did you update to 21194? 21020 has issues.

Yes I did, but no changes.

Maybe the have only added some county specific radio stations like in the UK but not in France or Germany

1 Like

Updated today, came from 20196. The update fixed an Android Auto issue where incoming calls had no sound as announced by the Android Auto Team ā†’

https://support.google.com/androidauto/thread/4389113/no-sound-for-incoming-phone-calls-pixel-2-on-ford-sync-3?hl=en&msgid=117110811

See the recommended answer.

I am very happy they fixed this :slight_smile:

The screen flickering while dimming still exists for me.

Updated my 2017 Focus ST from 21020 to 21194 keeping maps. Update went through smoothly (~15 mins) and as far as I can tell it works just fine.

1 Like

Updated on my 2017 Mustang GT Premium from 3.0.19205 to 3.4.21194. Took around 30 min. No issues noted so far.

Updated 2015 Mondeo - took about an hour including maps. So far no issues & seems to load faster :blush:

Updated here with my Sync3 compatible Android PX6 and it went fine. < 15 minutes and no reformat needed. Master reset done and all is working

1 Like

Did the same today on my 17 ST. Update took about 15 minutes. Performed a reset and so far no issues. Ran the updater as auto (no reformat like going from 3.0 to 3.4)with keep existing maps.

1 Like

Updated from 21020 to 21194. All seems working fine. No issues so far.

Curious as to if the 21194 update solved the travel link issues and non-select-able satellite source from time to time? I saw f150chief said he would update but havenā€™t seen it yet and that was 11 days ago. More specifically looking to see if the update fixed the travel link issues.

A soft reset (hold power and track forward button for 10 sec) usually reset the non-select able satellite source but not the travel link. But the travel link bug was the big one for me and I donā€™t want to update the wifeā€™s 2020 fusion or my f150 till that is confirmed working. Might wait for the update to hit sync update website via usb if it does.

:EDIT: I did see where he said other forums are listing certain problems and issues were fixed and seem to be working, as I back scrolled through the posts. But Iā€™m looking for the travel link problem specifically.

Canā€™t help you as i am not in the US, youā€™ll have to wait for someone from the US to respond.

With initial tests it seems travel link issues are indeed fixed. This build also includes android auto fixes.

2 Likes

avdonr, thanks! I will wait for the official version from ford then and update from usb.